Saturday, May 26, 2012

Warm Day

Wow! The weather is so amazing outside right now. Some would say it is too hot, but I am enjoying it. It feels like the beach! It is made even better by the fact that I am sipping on some amazing Bruegger's iced coffee! Yum!

Today, the plan is to head to the pool for the first swim of the year. I don't particularly enjoy swimming, but cooling off in a pool with friends is one of the best parts of summer.

Speaking of summer, next week is our last week of real school!!!!!!!! I find it crazy to believe that this year has gone by so darn fast. It seems like just yesterday I was buying school supplies in preparation for what was supposed to be the "worst year of my life". Oddly enough, I have not had as horrible a year as most people consider junior year to be. I have not pulled a single all-nighter, nor have I stayed up doing homework past 1 am. I guess I am lucky! I have also managed to make (mostly) straight A's.

Now that AP exams are over, I am pretty much completely relaxing at school. I am painting a mural in three of my classes, and am only doing schoolwork still in one. I guess that is the only perk of taking four AP's. In ap bio, my friend Alexa and I are doing ceiling tiles on animal behavior. APUSH mural is my friend Val and I's Vietnam-esque protest using Creedence Clearwater Revival's lyrics/image.
painting these faces is one of the hardest projects I've done!

Finally, in AP French, Alexa and I are working on a mural of Le Petit Prince (the somewhat bane of our existence last year). I will post pictures of all of these when we have finished.

In calculus, instead of during murals, we are doing calculus music videos. My group is doing a calculus parody of Look At Me Now by Chris Brown. I am being forced to rap the whole thing, which is definitely a first for me!
my "new" image...

Well, that's about all that's going on right now...

~SARAH

2 comments:

  1. ayo why i see yo rackcitytitties bitch on facebook? i feel violated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. vip vip yhuu doun no who u fuxxin wit

    ReplyDelete